Universidad del Pacífico has signed a series of agreements with important exchange universities. Thanks to them, students from all over the world can access the University's academic services. In addition, if the student does not belong to a university that has an agreement with Universidad del Pacífico, they can also study at the university as visiting students.​

Information about the visa

According to the new Peruvian regulations regarding immigration, all exchange students must process their exchange visa (ITR) directly through our offices before arriving in Peru. In that case, they will need to send their plane ticket and a copy of their passport (data page) to:​

The procedure for obtaining the visa is personal, so each participating student is responsible for obtaining their own exchange visa and completing the immigration procedures needed to study at Universidad del Pacífico. If the student has not obtained the corresponding visa, UP may reject the student’s admission and inform the home institution.

UP is committed to providing the students with the acceptance letter and providing useful information on the immigration procedures they must complete. However, as it is a personal procedure subject to the approval of the Peruvian State entities (Ministry of Foreign Affairs or Migration, as the case may be), Universidad del Pacífico has no responsibility or decision regarding obtaining the visas, permits or approvals.

If you have some inquiries about the exchange program, visa application, enrollment, etc;  we invite you to watch these videos:


Tutorial for Enrollment: